4 Ways to Repurpose Thanksgiving Leftovers
- 16 ounces of cooked turkey
- 8 oz of pasta
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 3 stalks of celery, chopped
- 1/2 an onion, chopped
- 10.5 oz condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup white cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup crispy onions
- Cook pasta according to package directions and drain. Leave in colander.
- Add butter, celery, and onions to the pot in which you cooked the noodles. Cook until they soften and become slightly translucent. Turn off the stove.
- Add turkey, water, cheddar cheese soup to the pot. Mix to coat.
- Add the cooked pasta to the pot and mix to coat the noodles.
- Transfer everything to a 13×9 baking dish. top with cheese and crispy onions.
- Bake at 350F for 20 minutes until sauce is bubbling.
Mashed Potato Pancakes
- 4 cups mashed potatoes
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 eggs
- salt & pepper (to taste)
- 2 cloves garlic
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped chives
- Sour cream
- Applesauce/Cranberry Sauce
- Mix mashed potatoes, flour, eggs, garlic, and seasoning in a bowl until well combined. Mixture should somewhat thick and not runny.
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet.
- When the oil is hot pour 1/4 cup of batter into the skillet. Cook until brown on both sides.
- Top with chives and sour cream or applesauce and cranberry sauce.
Sweet Potato & Cranberry Muffins
- 1/2 cup sweet potato casserole
- 1/2 cup cranberry relish (or sauce)
- 2.5 cups flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup pecans or walnuts (optional)
- Combine all wet ingredients, mix well.
- Combine all dry ingredients, mix well.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients together.
- Add 1/4 cup of muffin batter to a greased muffin tin.
- Bake at 350F for 20 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Creamy Pie Milkshakes
- 2 cups ice cream of choice
- 1 slice of pie of choice
- whipped cream
- Chocolate sauce
- Caramel sauce
- Crushed Graham Crackers (reserve for topping)
- Add ice cream to a blender pitcher
- Add the pie to the blender.
- Mix well until combined.
- Pour in glasses and top with whipped cream, crushed graham cracker, chocolate, and/or caramel.
Our Favorite Combos
- Pumpkin Pie with vanilla ice cream
- Coconut cream pie with lime sherbet
- Banana cream pie with chocolate ice cream
- Chocolate silk pie with chocolate peanut butter ice cream
- Apple pie with vanilla ice cream